Velcro Added To Tail
Our newest option allows you to add Velcro® to the tail of your Klik Belt.
Adding Velcro® to the tail of the belt has PRO's and CON's and our goal is to provide options that work best for your preferred style and use of the belt.
- PRO: Velcro securely holds excess webbing in place
- PRO: Velcro eliminates the need for a separate keeper
- PRO: Velcro prevents accidental slippage of the webbing
- CON: Velcro makes it more difficult to thread webbing through buckle
- CON: Velcro can eventually wear out and lose its grip
- CON: Velcro is visible and detracts aesthetically
- CON: Velcro makes quick adjustments more cumbersome
We use 1.5" Velcro mil grade hook & loop for a superior grip and long cycle use. A 3.5" hook piece is triple sewn to the tail and a 10" loop piece is sewn to the belt.