We now have a Velcro® option! Click here to add
Finally a Polished Aluminum D-Ring belt that is both comfortable to wear and yet rigid enough for all your gear. Klik Belts exclusively use the military proven D-Ring Cobra® buckle which is rated at a load of 4000lbs. Using 2 plies of 1 1/2" tightly woven nylon webbing with a tensile strength of 6000lbs, this belt can get you out of the worst situations.
- Buckle strength in straight pull = 4000lbs (18kN)
- 2 plies of 1 1/2" Nylon reinforced mil spec webbing
- D-Ring strength in straight pull = 5000lbs (22kN)
- The Buckle far exceeds ANSI Z359.1, CSA, EN, UIAA, and NFPA standards for fall protection
- Made from 12mm - 7075 aluminum alloy
- Full Riggers Stitch for reinforced strength
* This belt can also be custom made in a 1 Ply version if you don't want the rigidity of a 2 Ply belt. In the Special Instructions section of the cart simply write "1 Ply version" and we'll take care of the rest. *
Disclaimer: This belt as a complete assembly is not yet labeled or certified for climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. The Cobra® buckle has been ANSI certified but the belt as a complete unit has not yet been certified.