Which thickness of belt should I choose ? 1 Ply or 2 Ply
1 Ply Regular Duty:
- Single ply of 1 1/2" mil-spec nylon is pliable and very comfortable to wear as an everyday belt.
- Can be used for concealed carry, carabiners and other gear.
- Our most popular choice of webbing for regular use and wearability.
- Customers include: Outdoor adventurers, rock climbers, surf fisherman, and customers wanting a dual purpose dress/casual and outdoor belt.
2 Ply Tactical Duty:
- Outer ply is 1 1/2" mil spec nylon and the Inner ply is a proprietary rigid webbing.
- Very rigid yet comfortable to wear, make this option great for law enforcement and other tactical users who carry everyday or hold more gear (radios, cuffs, lights, etc)
- Triple stitched for added strength with high tensile nylon thread
- Customers include: Law Enforcement, Defense Agencies, Military, SWAT and special ops.
Survival On Purpose recently did a review of the 2 Ply belt and you can see video at: