Matte Black D-Ring Rescue
Customer ReviewsSee all reviews
Finally a D-Ring belt that is both comfortable to wear and yet rigid enough for all your gear. Klik Belts exclusively use the military proven D-Ring Cobra® buckle which is rated at a load of 4000lbs. Using 2 plies of 1 1/2" tightly woven nylon webbing with a tensile strength of 6000lbs, this belt can get you out of the worst situations.
- Buckle strength in straight pull = 4000lbs (18kN)
- 2 plies of 1 1/2" Nylon reinforced mil spec webbing
- D-Ring strength in straight pull = 5000lbs (22kN)
- The Buckle far exceeds ANSI Z359.1, CSA, EN, UIAA, and NFPA standards for fall protection
- Made from 12mm - 7075 aluminum alloy
- Full Riggers Stitch for reinforced strength
Disclaimer: This belt as a complete assembly is not yet labeled or certified for climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. The Cobra® buckle has been ANSI certified but the belt as a complete unit has not yet been certified.